« Home | Edgewater, Where for art thou Edgewater? » | New Blogger Doesn't Impress Mr. Hell Hole » | National Night Out A Success! » | National Night Out » | Mud Flies from the Hellhole on Day 1 » | Where Are The Angry People - Gross Web Picture Dis... » | National Night Out - Join Your Neighbors! » | Parking Is King » | Working Towards a Better Community: Are you in or... » | Little Birdies of Howard St. Are Flying Everywhere! »

Wouldn't An Email Work a Little Better?

* Sunday Rant - Stay on Topic People

I've been deleting dozens and dozens of anonymously posted comments lately that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. That's why I still have comment moderation on. And I doubt I'll be changing that policy anytime soon. While I've allowed some comments to be posted that start on subject and veer off to bashing myself, I no longer will even be posting those comments. Sorry folks. . . . More




This is a fascinating entry in Hellhole Land. It starts out with what might seem a normal comment about people making inappropriate posts and why Mr. Hell Hole is moderating comments. Then it wildly spins onto a path where it seems Mr. Hole has some problems with his company and his employees. It seems he is not very well liked at work. It would have seemed that a simple email would have been a wiser decision.

Labels: , , , ,