« Home | National Night Out » | Mud Flies from the Hellhole on Day 1 » | Where Are The Angry People - Gross Web Picture Dis... » | National Night Out - Join Your Neighbors! » | Parking Is King » | Working Towards a Better Community: Are you in or... » | Little Birdies of Howard St. Are Flying Everywhere! » | There's A Story About A Black Pot » | Bashing Block Parties, Bashing Community Building » | Morse Avenue »

National Night Out A Success!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Loitering on Morse

I think I've finally figured out why we have a loitering problem on Morse Avenue.

Tonight, I spent a few hours hanging out in front of Soo Liquors. No, I didn't bum any cigarettes or spare change. I didn't break any bottles or spit on the sidewalk either. I was there for National Night Out. I hung out at a table with Kevin O'Neill the Beat Facilitator, Jayne Hoffman, Co-facilitator, Mary Jane Haggerty from RPCC, and a group of students that were gracious enough to serve up the free ice cream with sprinkles to passers by. . . . More

posted by Jocelyn



More reports of a positive National Night Out. Sounds like the blog world agrees that National Night Out was a success, except for the Cheeto. Maybe Mr. Hell Hole will get more involved as a participant next year and will find some benefit to being part of the party instead of watching from the sidelines.

Labels: , , ,