« Home

Changing the Rogers Park Blog World

Today is a new day in the 5th most blogging community in the U.S. I have heard and read enough. I like Joe Moore. I like David Fagus, Jan Schakowsky, David Orr, and I am really happy Joe Moore won in April. So now that I have made that clear lets get blogging!

There is one point of this blog: commentary and criticism of the one-sided blog. I have no personal interest in Hugh & Toni or Craig or anyone else with "their point of view". This blog is going to be the other side of your one sided stories. Readers, if you don't like what they wrote, why bother with trying to get by their comment moderation and editing. Come hear and speak your piece.

Its time to hear the other side neighbors!

Labels: , , , , ,

welcome to the blogosphere. thank you thank you thank you.

Post a Comment

Links

  • Hellhole
  • Howard Watchers
  • Rogers Park Neighbors
  • Rogers Park Rake
  • Rogers Park Bench
  • Alderman Joe Moore



  • Other Links